Friday 13 July 2018

Weekly Wrap up 7/13/18 -- Summer activities

We have been keeping busy after our summer vacation to the Southwest.  Some of the activities we are been doing are....
My husband was honored with an award at work!    I am very proud of him as he works very hard!  

Husband watching every hockey game and cheering for his team which won the Stanley cup this year, something he never thought would happen!  He cried tears of joy!!!

Next to the Stanley Cup which he hopes he will be able to see when he travels to DC on one of his business trips

Going to the pool with friends
My daughters Japanese tutor is moving:( so I created two gifts for her.
she is adopting a calico cat so I made a stain glass cat for her

Kanji for Friend...the tutor still plans to tutor Firedrake but it will be done by computer  from now on.    Fingers cross it will work out!  

Getting together with friends at a recreation center to play fooz ball

and ping pong 

Enjoying beautiful sunsets from our back porch!

going to six flags hurricane harbor and the amazement park.  We have season passes so the kids and I  have been going once a week.  This time Husband was able to take the day off and join us:)

My husband and I had a date night recently 

we saw Jethro Tull in concert!  
IN addition to this we have been doing a little school too:). will post about what we have been doing next week.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a wonderful week. Congrats to your husband.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete