Friday 17 June 2016

weekly wrap up 6/17/16--Another Birthday

This has been a very busy week but still no school work has been done but that is about to change very soon:)!

MarioFan has been attending summer camp all week from 9-3.  He comes home very excited and loves telling us everything he has done and learned.

I finally found a college art student to provide Firedrake with art lessons and they met up for the first time this week and decided on some goals to work on.  Firedrake has also been working on writing her novel.  She is spending so much time in her bedroom working on her own individual projects I hardly see her anymore:(.  We are very much in the throes of teen age isolation here.

I have reached a major milestone I turned 50 years old this week!  Yikes half a century has passed.  My wonderful husband took me out to brunch where we sipped on Mimosas.


The lovely waitress bought out a candle and a slice of cake.  She was kind to predict my age at only 32:)

We had a very small cake (since MarioFan insisted on so many last week--I was caked out, lol:) and a lovely dinner at home

My daughter and I went out and had mani's and pedi's done.  

I can the count the number times I have done this on one hand!!!

Firedrake presented me with a lovely digital art piece she has been working on for several weeks.  I love it.  Firedrake is self taught on digital art 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Sounds like you guys had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun post. Happy Birthday my dear friend. I liked your celebration. I loved Firedrakes art work. Happy that you had a sweet week! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Sounds like a fun week.

    ReplyDelete