Friday 20 May 2016

Weekly Wrap Up 5-20-16 8th Grade Graduation!

Saturday our local coop had a graduation ceremony for all 8th graders.  My daughter was selected to perform her favorite piano piece I Giorgi by the Italian composer Ludovico Einaudi.  My parents drove up just to attend the ceremony and to celebrate with us.  Here are a few pictures from the ceremony.  I can't believe next year I will be homeschooling high school!!



My parents drove up for PA to attend the graduation ceremony

There were 21 graduates and it was a lovely ceremony 



Firedrake was selected to play a piano piece 

My husband and I both went on stage to give our graduate her certificate  and a short bio was read for the audience.

Afterwards there was a small reception of cake and punch for all the families to get together.  A photo booth was provided for the graduates:)


MarioFan also performed his play with his drama class.  The play was called the 'Hysterical Story of the Trojan War'

MarioFan played Zesus

All the kids did awesome and the play was a huge success.



Coop is officially finished and within the next month most of our extra curricular activities will stop which will free up a lot of time.  I think we are all looking forward to a little slower pace around here:)

1 comment:

  1. I loved the photos and explanations of your celebrations and the play. I will look forward to your summer adventures. Sending blessings and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete