Friday 21 May 2021

Weekly Wrap UP 5/21/21-- Stain glass hobby

 Since school is wrapping up and I am starting to get a little bit more time to myself I am beginning to tackle some larger projects for my stain glass hobby.  I have several projects lined up for this summer

I am working on my second Tiffany style Dogwood lamp. This one will be going on my husband bedside table.
I have just the background to do, looking forward to seeing light b behind it.

I have also pulled out a couple of patterns I bought a years ago and plan to complete it this summer. 


 The Live Oak tree, but it reminds my husband of the Tree of Life in viking mythology
Dream catcher window 

I will be working on another panel for my husband for his new office downstairs.  

A once again asked Randy from my stain glass group to help me with the pattern.  He is amazing with these types of panel pieces and he helped me with 2 other panels that my husband wanted done  Neil Peart, and Jimi Hendrix.  Can you identify who this is?

Lastly I finally ordered a few molds to do some stepping stones for my garden.  I am looking forward to making these with some of my scrap glass:)

I bought two sizes 12 inch and 8 inch.  

For a late Mother's Day gift, my husband is taking me to Kokomo Glass studio and shop this weekend so I can pick out some glass for my new summer projects.  I am very excited to be going there as I have never been before and have heard wonderful things about this location!




1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are going to have so much fun. You are very talented.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete