Friday 4 October 2019

Weekly Wrap Up 10/04/19. -- 20 years Wedding Anniversary

This week my husband and I celebrate 20 years of wedded bliss:). It still feel just like yesterday and forever rolled into one.






Every year my husband dedicates a song to me on our anniversary.  He choose this year Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight".  It was particularly special as he played it on his guitar for me:).   Very romantic!




"20 years since we got married, starting the best 20 years of my life. It’s my annual tradition to commemorate our anniversary with something musical, since I’m not good at my own platitudes. This year she asked me to do something special, and play something myself for her. This should have vocals, but my singing voice makes Dylan fans cringe. Nor could I find a good backing track, so you get the stripped down version, complete with a couple of dropped beats and missed notes. But the sentiment is real, because, like every night, she is Wonderful Tonight."


I am still working on his present which is a stain glass window of Jimi Hendrix,  I need to cut out the background and then solder it all together.  Should only be a couple more weeks till it is done.
Jimi Hendrick at woodstock

We are planning a couple get away very soon to reconnect and we are looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment