Friday 13 September 2019

Weekly Wrap Up 9/13/19 -- Family day at Husband work

Every year my husband work organizes a day where family can come in and see where they works.  I think we have gone almost every year.  This year was the first year I could go into my husband office as usually it is off limits.
They had a mini pet zoo there



They had lots of activities for the kids to do, but mostly for the younger kids.  This was the only thing MarioFan wanted to do cause the other stuff was for the younger kids:)

supplied lunches for the family

lots of military vehicles the kids could explore





It was a beautiful day and we got to meet a lot of my husband workmates.  The kids are getting to the age where they may not want to go anymore as most of the activities were for the smaller kiddos.

1 comment: