Monday 2 June 2014

Camping fun

Our family loves to camp and we were so lucky to have been given to us a RV from my parents last year.  We have several camping trips planed already this summer and fall.

Some reasons we love to camp are:


Sleeping in a RV beats tent camping, sorry to those of you who tent camp:)


Lovely hiking trails to explore

and capture nature in all its wonderful glory

Can you see the frog:)



I love trying to identify wildflowers, no one else in the family does but they like to point out new ones for me to look at.  I also love to look at the different birds and try to identify them:)



Quiet times by the camp site where  we the parents spend quality time with the kids and not be distracted by phone calls or the computer:)

And we enjoy just talking to each other



Cooking at the nightly campfires

My husband redneck creme brule as he likes to call he very burnt marshmallow


sometimes a nap is in order 

look the kids are reading:)

Food always tastes better when outside:)  plus some forbidden foods are allowed, such as chips:)

As a family we always attend the Park Ranger events which are usually held on Saturday nights.
 My husband and I look forward to our camping trips as a time to truly sit back and relax, we don't take any work with us and force ourselves to just be in the moment with nature.  It is always so relaxing.


2 comments:

  1. That's cool that you have the RV! I usually say, "I so love not camping!" I would probably sing a different tune if I had an RV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, and very relaxing! We are camping soon, but we have a tent ................your RV looks much more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete