Rules for accepting this award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
- Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
1. I love to travel, learn about other cultures, traditions and hear stories from other countries. With my husband's job we as a family are very fortunate to be able to travel regularly. My goal is to visit every inhabitant continent. I need to get to Australia and South America to make this goal.
2. My favorite country is Germany. Every time we have visited it has been a lovely adventure and the people and places we have seen are remarkable.
3. I love to read and hoard books. I would rather buy a book then just about anything else. My husband is starting to complain:) My current favorite type of book to read is historical fiction. I just finished reading a series of books on King Alfred the Great and Genghis Khan. They were terrific.
4. My children are my greatest joy. I wish I had more patience with them.
5. I am computer challenged, just ask my husband and my friends:)
6. I love to make this with my hands but never seem to have the time. Right now I have taken up knitting again but can only knit a scarf or a hat. Need to work on learning to knit gloves.
7. I graduated from college with a BS degree in Occupational Therapy and worked for ten years before quitting to stay home with my kids. While I miss helping people (I worked with head injuries and neuro patients) I don't miss my career. Time to focus on my family right now.
I am passing the award on to and in no particular order to these fellow bloggers:
1. home school tweet
2. the Davis Daily Dose
3. Welcome to my kitchen
4. Our Crazy little life
5. Patriot Family
6. Krazy Kuehner Days
8. The Blessings Pour Out
9. My life isn't for this earth
10. Raising Three Thinkers
12. Light, liberty and learning
14. Katherines Corner
15. Princess Mom of 3
Please click a vote for me on Picket Fences before you go!!!