Friday 3 December 2021

Weekly Wrap UP 12/3/21-- family update and head set repair

 Finally got the school room painted and put back together again.  It looks very different and I miss the bright yellow sunflower walls that we did have.

Neutral wall color and I rearranged the space.  Got rid of a few desks that are no longer needed.

I had 7 book cases filled with book and I have weeded it down to just two, not bad.  I may still get rid of  a few more.  one book shelf is for supplies that I still need but eventually will get rid of.

My teachers bookcase is nearly empty just the stuff I need for MarioFan's senior year and a few things I still need to get rid of. 

I can't believe we have empty bookcases!  Not sure yet what we will do with them 

MarioFan decided to try to fix his third gamers headphones. These headphones never seem last!  MarioFan investigated how to fix them and decided to give it a try. 

First he watched this video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/caJOCp-Uo_w" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


He watched a video on it and gathered up the materials. 

It seemed like a strange fix but since he did find several videos on this technique he figured he had nothing to lose but to try it. otherwise he has to buy yet another headset and at $50 a pop they really should be sturdier and last longer than 6 months.   

it called for superglue and baking soda applied in several layers and then wrapped with black tape.  After 24 hours they did feel sturdier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment