Friday 4 June 2021

Weekly Wrap UP 6/04/21-- Happy 17th birthday to MarioFan


 This very Tall and handsome boy is 17 years old today!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  My husband and I were very lucky to be his parents and so proud of who he has become.  We can't wait to see where his future leads him.  Due to covid last year we weren't able to really celebrate his 16th birthday in style like we usually do so this year we went all out. 

He wanted to spend the day at Six flags amusement park and tomorrow we are going to the Melting Pot which is the kids favorite restaurant!  My husband also bought Baseball tickets for next week for a boys night out.  MarioFan loves going to baseball games and since we couldn't go to any last year we bought tickets for his birthday.  

We only have one more year of homeschooling and then he will be off to college.  We are planning a couple of college tours soon, yes I know we are a bit behind (I am blaming the covid pandemic on that) I have very mixed feelings on this as then my role as a home school mom is over and I still need to figure out what my next stage in life will be!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIOFAN!  WE LOVE YOU LOADS!  WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment