Friday 24 September 2021

Weekly Wrap up 9/24/21 -- Stain glass projects

 I finished a couple of stain glass projects that I had been working on over the summer.  I had hope to get one more done before school started but with the family coming down with covid it just wasn't possible.



I finally completed the second lamp for our bedside table.  This one goes on my husband's side of the bed


This was the one I made for my side of the bed almost 2 years ago.

Next I have been working on another musical panel for my husband.  I just need to frame, add the details and patina it when I took these pictures.

It is always fun to finally see a piece of work with light behind the glass-- it is here where you can see any mistakes or be amazed at your glass selection.  

And a picture with no light behind the panel

My husbands plan is to hang it on the wall in his home office.  

Now a picture of the panel completely finished with framing and details.  Need to wait a few days before we can hang it up in his office.  

Now my Husband wants another panel of a pianist,  But I told him he needs to wait a bit as I got some projects I want to do!

My next project is The tree of life - Yggdrasil from Norse mythology 

I have all the glass selected and the pattern cut just need to start cutting glasss




No comments:

Post a Comment