Friday 26 March 2021

Weekly Wrap Up 3/26/21-- Stain glass projects

While on spring break I have completed two more stain glass projects.  I worked on another commission project which I just put in the mail this past weekend.

they wanted a sun and moon pattern after seeing my guitar lamp of sun and moon.  They chose a slighting different design for the moon which was an easy change for me.  This is a picture right before I framed it. 

Next I finished another guitar lamp!  This one was done for my husband as he is a huge RUSH fan.  

I ask someone to help me create a pattern using this picture (not my strongest area) 
He did a great job and I loved the pattern, however I made a few slight changes because that is just what I do;)


The finished bass drum lamp.  My husband is very happy with it.

I still have one more drum to work on but I haven't figured out what design I want to use for it yet!  I need some inspiration before I tackle the four and final drum lamp. 

IN one of my stain glass groups someone posted a piece using a bike disc rotor.  I thought it was pretty.  So I order a few and finished them.  The size is 203 mm and I added  crystals and glass nuggets.  It is also a great way to use up scrap glass.  


I am now going to work on my second Tiffany dogwood lamp which will be used as my husband bedside lamp.  I recently purchased a second hand lamp soldering stand which I hope will make soldering a bit easier for lamps.  


 I hope it makes soldering a lot easier and that I don't waste as much solder 


While cleaning out my studio I found a projects that I never completed so I brought them out and plan on finishing them

These are some boxes that I had cut out a few years ago. I am going to assemble them and add some pewter embellishments. I however made a glass box in over 20 years so I need to find some videos on how to make a hinged glass box.  


4 comments:

  1. That was some really nice artwork. Hoping for more to come. will be following you.
    Thanks
    South Point Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Dental Implants Delhi Dr. Jetley provides complete dental implant treatments, one of the most skilled and experienced dental surgeons in the entire Delhi NCR. Some of his specialties include Cosmetic Dentistry, Smile Design, Re-implantation of teeth, Emergency Dental Treatments, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Glass work. Really like that. In case of any health related issues in delhi you can connect with Meraki Dental Clinics. They are one of the best dentist in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete